In this webinar we cover new and Fashion relevant features in the Nov 30th release of Adobe CC 2015.2.
In Illustrator we'll be covering: CC Libraries updates, enhanced Smart Guides, Live Shapes, the Shaper Tool, Dynamic Symbols and more.
We'll also touch on Photoshop Artboards, a very useful feature for Surface Pattern and Textile designers.
Plus we'll have our usual Q/A segment where we answer user questions.
- New CC Library capabilites (0:44)
- Enhanced smartguides (9:20)
- Live Shapes (12:19)
- Shaper Tool (16:50)
- Dynamic Symbols (25:15)
- New Welcome screen
- How to use the curvature tool (41:10)
- Help I cant resize my objects (44:10)
- How to make my palettes stay open (44:45)
- What is Indexed color mode used for in Photoshop (45:35)
- Filling with the paint bucket (47:30)
- How to make rulers pop up for new documents (48:50)
- How to change the default font (48:50)
- Any changes to the Blob Brush (51:27)
- Will color themes transfer to iOS devices too (52:45)
1. What's New in Adobe CC 2015.2 for Fashion1 lesson, 53:56